Did you know Barbados was the overall winner in the 2017 Destination Satisfaction Index (DSI) Awards?
DSI measures tourist satisfaction on a number of factors such as Accommodation, Beaches, Transport, Food, Sightseeing, Entertainment and more. With a total score of 8.8 / 10 Barbados took first place, which also won it the top award for the Americas. In addition, Barbados also won the DSI award for the Accommodation category.
We couldn’t agree more and here are some of the reasons why;
- Barbados is the safest country in the Caribbean for visitors
- Home to the oldest rum in the world & plenty of tasting tours (what’s not to love!!)
- Huge variety of excellent dining options for all cuisines and budgets
- Stunning landscape and terrains to explore
- Some of the most picturesque beaches in the world
- Celebrate Crop Over like Rihanna – the parties (fetes) starts from June and finishes with the main Carnival in August.
- Some of the world’s best sporting events are held in Barbados every year including; Cricket, Golf, Surfing, Horse Racing and Diving. Did you know Barbados even has it’s own marathon? If you can handle running in the heat!
For bookings and enquiries contact The Holiday Concierge